You've Tried the Hard way, Try easyPay
Laundry Owners no longer have to make the decision of being a card store or a coin store. You can be both! You want to accept credit cards, but can’t afford to install card readers on every machine, or maintain those readers. Maybe you are concerned that some customers won’t like a card store. No need to buy expensive cards and worry about “floats”. The easyPAY Central Payment Kiosk combines three easy payment functions for your coin laundry:
- The only system in the laundry industry that allows bill acceptance to start your washers and dryers! The Kiosk has coin hoppers, and can act as a back-up changer.
- easyPAY provides hi-speed credit card acceptance. Reach the prime demographic in your area that prefer credit cards over cash. As your credit card transactions increase, your coin collections decrease.
- easyPAY acts as a back-up coin mechanism for your washers and dryers. Eliminate trips for unexpected coin jams on your large capacity washers during your time off.
- Many of your customers prefer coins, and that’s fine! The machine is not modified as far as they are concerned. Your coin drops function like always!
- easyPAY is easy to use! Customers are guided through the payment process via an interactive touch screen. After loading their machine(s), they simply enter the washer number and their method of payment. easyPAY tallies their payment amount, and after the customer inserts their cash or swipes their card, the signal is sent to the machine(s) to start the machine.
Credit Card Acceptance
You don’t have to eliminate coin acceptance!
easyPAY reduces collections!
- The easyPAY Kiosk uses a PC-based computer to communicate with the Interface Board(s) and touch screen, and control the communication via the hi-speed internet connection.
- Standard’s Modular Series Coin Hoppers with steel enclosure and direct drive motor. Each hopper holds up to 3,200 Quarters (6,400 Total / $1,600 capacity).
- The Quality of Construction you come to expect from Standard Change-Makers. Solid-welded seams and enamel paint finish, T-handle lock with Medeco plug.
- The Base features a T-handle lock and Interface Board storage via a sliding platform, that allows for easy access to Interface Control Board wiring connections.
Two Coin Hoppers
Heavy-Duty Steel Cabinet
Steel Base / Storage Cabinet
- Steel enclosure with long-life LED lights, acrylic sign panel with easyPAY logo for easy recognition and marketing presence.
- The Mars AE2600 with 500 bills stacker, accepts $1 - $20 bills. easyPAY is the only payment solution that accepts bills to activate your machines!
- Accepts Nickels, Dimes, Quarters & Dollar Coins. Quarters can be diverted into the coin hopper to replenish the supply. easyPAY acts as a back-up coin drop - allowing customers to start machines with coins if the coin drops on the machine has jammed.
- Bi-directional card swipe reads mag stripe cards, and connects to hi-speed credit card processing. Reads Administrative/ Attendant cards for access to set-up, dropoff and free start functions.
- Color touch screen display provides easy-to-uderstand instructions for the user, and is used by owners and attendants for set-up, operation and reporting features.
Backlit Sign Cap
Electronic Coin Acceptor
Magnetic Stripe Card Swipe
10” Touch Screen Display
- An easyPAY™ set-up consists of a Main Kiosk or Terminal, and Interface Control Boards (ICB) for up to 16 machines each. Multiple Kiosks and Terminals within the same location are connected to each other via the ICBs. Each Washer & Dryer is wired to an ICB, and a Machine Number is assigned. The connection of each ICB and Kiosk/Terminal allows for a full loop daisy chain signal of all the machines.
- easyPay™ is available in a Front Load Kiosk, Rear Load Kiosk(left), and Card Only Wall Mount or CountryTop terminal(right).